Maxion Wheels unveils its commercial vehicle wheel growth strategy
After an absence of four years, the IAA Transportation took place in Hannover from September 20 to 25, 2022 Under the motto "People and Goods on the Move", the world's largest trade show for the logistics and transport industry presented innovations in the fields of commercial vehicles, transport, logistics and buses.
Trade visitors and mobility fans from all over the world gathered at the event to discover new technologies, best practices, and mobility insights not found elsewhere but at IAA Transportation, which has always played a key role in shaping the development of automobiles and commercial vehicles.
"The IAA is a key event for all of the people in Hanover, for many players in the industry and we are just very happy to be able to be back after such a long period of restrictions and complex situations."
The most important topics at a glance
- IAA Transportation Press Conference
- Europe's lightest mass-produced steel truck wheel
- Becoming carbon neutral by 2040 through ROADMAP ZERO
- Low-CO2 steel wheel options
- New generation of green CV steel wheels
- New truck steel wheels plant and forged aluminum CV wheels in Turkey